Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thank-you! .... to those who have pre-ordered our upcoming CD...I thought I'd share a few of the song titles that will be on the new recording. Just a few more tweaks on instruments, vocals and a final mix....and it's off to be mastered:
Consider The Lilies The Old Rugged Cross Where The Roses Never Fade Daddy Sang Bass Using My Bible For A Road Map Sheltered In The Arms Of God O Glorious Love Lamb Of Glory Softly And Tenderly He Washed My Eyes With Tears Stand Still A Living Prayer (Alison Krause) I Can Sing Because He Lives (Original) When I've Gone The Last Mile Of The Way I Claim The Blood A Miracle In The Making There Is A Haven I Will Never Walk Alone O How I Love Jesus

Thanks again for any and all interest in the project...We will have to adjust the release date as delays are unavoidable...but we're a workin' hard as we can!

No comments: